Are you struggling with something?
Check our FAQs to see if you can find an answer and if your query isn't answered, use the contact form under the FAQs to submit your query.
I want to check when my subscription runs out. How do I do that?
You'll find that information out in the Customer Hub. Go to Subscriptions and View invoice.
How do I cancel my account?
You can cancel your account at any time by going to My Account and selecting the Subscriptions tab.
- Scroll down the page and select Access the Customer Hub.
- You will be asked for the email you originally registered with. Enter the email and a link will be sent to you. Click the link to gain access to the Customer Hub.
- Choose the option Subscriptions.
- When you see your subscription, choose view then cancel.
How do I get access to the Q&A calls?
The Q&A calls are available live and on catch up via the Q&A page. The countdown timer on most of our website's pages will let you know when the next one is taking place and you can even add it to your digital calendar automatically. The Q&As take place once every couple of weeks. If you'd like to ask a question you can do this in advance via the Submit a Question tab to make sure your question is tackled or through the chat option during the livestream.
Can I skip backwards and forwards on a Q&A easily?
Yes, you can use the back and forward arrow on your keyboard (if you are on a laptop or desktop) to go back 5 seconds at a time or you can click anywhere on the video player bar to skip to a certain point too. Don't forget to use the jump links to help you skip backwards and forwards one whole question at a time too.
How do I watch the Q&A or see them on replay?
You will be reminded by email when the next live Q&A
What is a Quick Win and how does it work?
Quick Wins are short projects that you can tackle in under an hour normally.
How do I add a photo to my profile in the forum?
You can personalise your profile in the forum by adding information like the country you are from and your date of birth. And you can add a profile picture so people see a little photo of you when you post.
How do I change my card details?
Go into My Account. Click Subscriptions and then scroll to the bottom of the page where you can Access the Customer Hub. Click Subscriptions again, then Update Card Info. You will then be taken into Paypal or Stripe where you can Change Your Payment Method.
My payment has failed. What should I do to sort it out?
First, just have a quick check to make sure your payment method is still valid, then retry a second time. If you are still struggling, contact us using the form at the bottom of this page just to make sure we don't have any system issues.
Can I upgrade from monthly to annual membership?
Yes, of course. You can do this from My Account, go to Subscriptions then Access the Customer Hub. Once you see your current membership plan, you will have an option to view and then cancel. Then join again as an Annual member. If you have a significant amount of days left on your membership, let us know so you aren't out of pocket for your remaining days.
How do I ensure I get all your emails?
Sometimes your email provider puts our emails into your spam or junk folder. The emails are getting sent out from our system but somewhere along the way they are being intercepted. Every email system is different so we can't advise you exactly how to fix this but please note that the following will help.
- 1If you find an email from us in your spam or junk folder, please mark it as 'Not Junk' if your email system allows.
- 2If you reply to an email from us your system will earn it is something you want to read.
- 3If you are on Gmail you may have a Subscriptions or Promotions folder and often our emails may be there.
- 4If you add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts that will help.
- 5If you are still encountering problems, a quick google search on 'How to stop emails going to spam in (Gmail, outlook, aol etc)" will take you step by step through your system on how to fix this.
- 6Please contact us via email@example.com to double check everything is OK at our end.
How do I keep track of the courses and other materials I have watched or read?
On every lesson within our courses you will have the option to mark it as complete, bookmark it or favourite it.
If you want to remember where you reached in a course, get into the habit of marking the individual lessons as complete as you work through it. you do this by using the tick button.
If there is something you want to remember or return to later, you can use the bookmark button.
If there is something that really resonated with you or you really liked, you can use the favourite option by using the star button.
Going to My Account and then My Content will allow you to look back at all this info easily.
How do I download a worksheet?
It's as simple as clicking the Download Here button on the relevant checklist or worksheet. You will find it by going your computer's downloads area and you will be able to print it from there.
How do I use the chat function during the Live Q&A?
You can use the chat function by going to the Live Q&A page, going to the Chat box and clicking sign in.
- Sometimes Chatroll requires you to click sign in twice so click sign in a second time if necessary
- You will then automatically be assigned a guestlogin (something like Guest1246) and you will see the in the sign in box.
- Highlight and delete guest 1246 and type in your name
- Then chat away!
How do I keep track on what is going on in the forum?
Getting the most out of the forum means you have to tell it what you want to see from other people. We ahve recorded a short video to tell you how.
Can I hire you or your team to declutter and organise my home?
Haven't found an answer?
Use the form below to submit your query. Our support hours are Monday to Friday 9-5 UK time.