Sometimes your email provider puts our emails into your spam or junk folder. The emails are getting sent out from our system but somewhere along the way they are being intercepted. Every email system is different so we can't advise you exactly how to fix this but please note that the following will help.
1. If you find an email from us in your spam or junk folder, please mark it as 'Not Junk' if your email system allows.
2. If you reply to an email from us your system will earn it is something you want to read.
3. If you are on Gmail you may have a Subscriptions or Promotions folder and often our emails may be there.
4. If you add email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contacts that will help.
5. If you are still encountering problems, a quick google search on 'How to stop emails going to spam in (Gmail, outlook, aol etc)" will take you step by step through your system on how to fix this.
6. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to double check everything is OK at our end.
Haven't found an answer?
Use the form below to submit your query. Our support hours are Monday to Friday 9-5 UK time.