What a Live Q&A is
- A Q&A is a fortnightly live session to which all Declutter Hub members are invited.
- The primary purpose of the Q&A is to listen to Ingrid and Lesley answering your questions about decluttering and organising.
- There will also be a short update on new additions to the membership and what's coming up.
- The Live Q&A is fun, informative and inspirational. It is an integral part of your decluttering success and not to be missed.
How does a Live Q&A work?
- The Live Q&A's are fortnightly and take place on our website.
- The Live Q&A will typically last 75-90 minutes and only Ingrid and Lesley will be on screen.
- You will receive an email asking you to submit any questions you have in advance.
- If you want to see whether your question has already been tackled in a previous Q&A you can go to our Q&A archive - or you can ask it again!
- We record Q&As so you can always catch up on replay. The replays are permanent and do not expire.
- On the replay there will be jump links which will allow you to skip questions and go to the ones you can relate to.
- There will be a chat box to interact with other members and Ingrid and Lesley.
- Reminders will be sent out via email that a Q&A is coming up.
- You can also subscribe to our Declutter Hub Calendar to make sure you don't miss out on any of our events and challenges.
What a Live Q&A isn't
- It's not scary! We are such a welcoming, non-judgemental group of people all going through a similar journey with a common goal so the Q&A is a welcoming, friendly, supportive place to be.
- This isn't a chance to ask technical questions about how the site works - just pop an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org, drop into a Tech Surgery or visit the Essential Info Before You Get Started course link.
Live Q&A etiquette
- If you have a question, please ask it! There's no such thing as a stupid question. If you are wondering about something, lots of other people will be too.
- Come to the Q&A for as little or as long as you like. If you miss something, you can always catch up on replay.
- Because we aim to answer questions in detail, there isn't often time for additional live questions during the session so do try and submit questions in advance.
- Enjoy the Q&A and do let Ingrid and Lesley know if you have any feedback.