What the Library is
- The Library is a collection of Self Study Courses and Masterclasses
- The primary purpose of the Library is to teach you how to change your mindset and your home with tried and tested decluttering methodology
How do I make the most out of the Library?
- It is divided into 3 sections that follow the Reset Your Home System - thought by thought courses, room by room courses and day by day courses.
- In addition, there is a 4th section which is shorter masterclasses delivered by Ingrid and Lesley or guests.
- There are courses for every area of your home which you can work through if you are ready to tackle that room.
- Each course is subdivided into lessons.
- Whilst the roadmap gives those that need it a defined structure one room at a time, the library is there for people who want to chose their own pathway.
- Courses are delivered by video and we recommend you watch some or all of the videos before embarking on your decluttering.
- You can bookmark and favourite courses as you work through them. You can also take notes as you work, which you can save or print.
- You can mark a course as complete so you can keep track of where you are up to.
- You can revisit a course as many times as you like.
What the Library isn't
- The Library is not the Roadmap which follows a predetermined order. You determine your own pathway. If you are part way through the Roadmap and need to tackle a room earlier for any reason you can do a Library course separately.
- If you complete a course in the Library, your progress will not carry over into the Roadmap automatically. You will need to do this manually.
- There is no live element in the Library - everything is pre-recorded.