How do I become a member?
We would love you to join us. All the information about our membership is at this page.
If you have any questions and would like to book a Discovery Call, you can book that here.
How do I book a Discovery Call?
If you have any questions and would like to book a no obligation Discovery Call, you can book that here.
How do I ensure I get all your emails?
Sometimes your email provider puts our emails into your spam or junk folder. The emails are getting sent out from our system but somewhere along the way they are being intercepted. Every email system is different so we can't advise you exactly how to fix this but please note that the following will help.
- 1If you find an email from us in your spam or junk folder, please mark it as 'Not Junk' if your email system allows.
- 2If you reply to an email from us your system will earn it is something you want to read.
- 3If you are on Gmail you may have a Subscriptions or Promotions folder and often our emails may be there.
- 4If you add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts that will help.
- 5If you are still encountering problems, a quick google search on 'How to stop emails going to spam in (Gmail, outlook, aol etc)" will take you step by step through your system on how to fix this.
- 6Please contact us via email@example.com to double check everything is OK at our end.
Can I hire you or your team to declutter and organise my home?
If you are in the Northwest of England or North Wales, Lesley's team at The Clutter Fairy can help. If you are in South East London or Kent, Ingrid's team at Organise Your House can help. Please get in touch and we can take it from there.
Haven't found an answer?
Use the form below to submit your query. Our support hours are Monday to Friday 9-5 UK time.