What a Success Session is
- There are two types of Success Session - a Group Success Session and a Solo Success Session.
- A Success Session is designed to encourage you to carry out a short decluttering session.
- The primary purpose of the Success Session is to encourage action and implementation of your learning within The Declutter Hub.
- You can use the time to physically declutter or to watch some Declutter Hub content - the choice is yours.
How does a Group Success Session work?
- The Success Sessions take place a couple of times a week on Zoom.
- The Success Sessions will last 60 minutes - a 5 minute introduction, a 5 minute close and 50 minutes of independent action.
- A timer will be on screen so you can keep track of time.
- There will be a facilitator who will bring everyone back on screen at 55 minutes.
- You can choose to keep your camera on or off whilst you are working but please mute your microphone.
- It is helpful to have a plan or a project in mind before you join the call.
- We don't record Success Sessions so you can switch cameras on if you'd like.
- A reminder will be sent out via email that a Success Session is coming up with a join link.
- You can also subscribe to our Declutter Hub Calendar to make sure you don't miss out on any of our events and challenges.
What a Group Success Session isn't
- It's not scary! We are such a welcoming, non-judgemental group of people all going through a similar journey with a common goal so the Success Session is a welcoming, friendly, supportive place to be.
- This isn't the time to ask detailed decluttering questions. You can submit a question for the Live Q&A sessions that take place every fortnight.
- This isn't the time for socialising - that happens during the Hub Huddles.
- This isn't a chance to ask technical questions about how the site works - just pop an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org, drop into a Tech Surgery or visit the Essential Info Before You Get Started course link.
Group Success Session etiquette
- Try and be punctual to the Success Session so you can make the most of your time.
- It is useful for your Zoom name to be accurate so we know who is attending.
- If you have a question during the session, you can post it in the Zoom chat box and the facilitator will respond privately.
- The call isn't recorded and anything discussed should remain private.
- Enjoy the Success Session and do let Ingrid and Lesley know if you have any feedback.
What is a Solo Success Session?
- The Solo Success Session is an opportunity for you to carry out a timed, short decluttering session.
- The Success Sessions will last 50 minutes and you will be guided by an on screen timer.
- It is helpful to have a plan or a project in mind before you get started.
- You can get started with a Solo Success Session here.