What a Hub Huddle is
- A Hub Huddle is a quarterly meeting to which all Declutter Hub members are invited mainly with a social purpose.
- The primary purpose of the Huddle is to connect and chat to your fellow members.
- Ingrid and Lesley will also have a focus for the Huddle - maybe an Award Ceremony or a roundup of things going on, for example.
How does a Hub Huddle work?
- The Hub Huddles are scheduled on a quarterly basis and will take place on Zoom.
- The Hub Huddles will typically last 60-75 minutes and there will be a large group session plus a couple of breakout rooms with small groups of 3-4 people.
- We don't record Hub Huddles so you can talk freely and switch cameras on if you'd like.
- Reminders will be sent out via email that a Hub Huddle is coming up.
- You can also subscribe to our Declutter Hub Calendar to make sure you don't miss out on any of our events and challenges.
What a Hub Huddle isn't
- It's not scary! We are such a welcoming, non-judgemental group of people all going through a similar journey with a common goal so the Hub Huddle is a welcoming, friendly, supportive place to be.
- This isn't the time to ask detailed decluttering questions to Ingrid and Lesley. You can submit a question for the Live Q&A sessions that take place every fortnight.
- A chance to ask technical questions about how the site works - just pop an email through to email@example.com or come to a monthly tech surgery
Hub Huddle etiquette
- When you are in Breakout Rooms, we will ask you to take your turn alphabetically. That will take care of those awkward moments where you aren't sure if you should go next!
- Try and be punctual to the Hub Huddle so we can assign people to breakout rooms easily.
- When Ingrid and Lesley are hosting their slot, we would ask you to mute your microphones to avoid unnecessary noise.
- The call isn't recorded and anything discussed should remain within your group.
- Enjoy the Huddle and do let Ingrid and Lesley know if you have any feedback.